Ashlee's Bridal Shower  

Posted by Amber

One of my cousins on my Dad's side, Ashlee, is getting married in January.  Ashlee is younger than I am, but it's still exciting to have another wedding coming up :)  I haven't met her fiance, but he sounds like a wonderful addition to the family :)  I had to stop at Bed, Bath, & Beyond to get Ashlee's gift.  

 Isn't she beautiful?
Yay for Ashlee putting bridals up on FB today :)

I'm so glad they have their little gift wrapping station :)  Although, it was nicer when they did it for you.  It was also nicer when the Orem store had different sizes of bags.  Honestly, people.  Oh well.  Her gift got wrapped, so it's all good.  

Can I also just say that I LOVE registries? I wish more people used them.  We didn't get a ton off of our registry, and some of the things we did, didn't get marked off (we maybe ended up with three games of Clue.... lol)  Personally, I don't want to arbitrarily get people something.  Most people, I don't know their tastes that well, or what they may already have.  Registries are awesome, and everyone should register when they get married, and people really should utilize them appropriately.

Right, back to the story.  I love Bed, Bath, & Beyond.  It's such a fun store :)  I picked up Ashlee's shower gift and her wedding gift (since I was there and all...).  I also picked up a second wreath hanger, since it's the right season to have them again.  (I have two Halloween wreaths, don't judge.)  I used my $5 off coupon, and was on my way, after my wrapping adventures.  (Seriously - BAGS would be so nice to have again....)


Ashlee's sister, Julie, was hosting this shindig, and I found her house quite easily (thank you, Google maps).  I'd never been there, and I must say, Julie, your house is beautiful!  It was so much fun to visit with family, and hear about how Ashlee and Daniel met as well, thanks to some of Ashlee's friends being there :)  Natalie and I got to catch up.  I love that girl :)  It was nice to visit with some of her family too.  Aunt Trisha came, along with Aunt Robin, and my cousin Elen (she brought her baby to the party - Ethan is adorable and looks so much like his dad!).  Dad's cousin Kaylene came too.  At the end, Grandma and Grandpa Erdmann came.  It was nice to see them too.  I probably missed some family because I didn't get there until like 12:30 (it was an 11 to 1 thing), but I did really enjoy spending time with family I don't see a whole lot.


Seriously, my family makes me happy.  I love spending time with them, even though it gets harder as we all get older and start our own families :)  It's good to catch up on occasion.  And Natalie, we really do need to get together soon ;)

This entry was posted on Sunday, November 20, 2011 at Sunday, November 20, 2011 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment