November meme  

Posted by Amber

So a few blogs I read are doing a fun little thing for the month of November - listing one thing the author is thankful for each day.  I'm not one to follow trends really, but as I was catching up, I really want to do this too.  I still have some event catching up to do, but the goal will be to include one thing I'm thankful for each day throughout the month.  Maybe this will keep me regularly posting? :)  Now, I know it's the second, so I'll leave you with two things I'm thankful for.

1 - Friends.  Because I'm a grown-up now (yuck) and I have no hobbies lol, most of my friends are co-workers.  Yesterday, one of my friends had just returned from Vegas where she attended the mission report of the missionary she has been writing for the last two years.  It was a pretty dead night, so later in the evening, pretty much everyone gathered 'round to hear how the weekend went.  It was fun to sit and gossip like I was in high school again.  I'm super excited for her and really hope things work out.  I'm also glad that everyone on our team gets along and that I can think of them all as friends.  It makes work a little more enjoyable :)

2 - Cleaning.  Yesterday, Matt messaged me while I was at work saying he had cleaned the office.  That's a scary thought for me because he's an awful lot like my dad, meaning stuff has a tendency to get thrown away when he cleans.  Fortunately, he just relocated a lot of boxes to the spare room, which is already full of boxes.  :)  It's funny because I had thought about working in the office yesterday, but ended up watching Vampire Diaries instead ;)  Today, I put most of the Halloween decorations away and worked on picking up the house a little more.  It is exciting to feel productive and the enjoy a clean(er) house.  If only it would stay that way!

So there you have it.  Tune in tomorrow for another thankful note - and maybe some more general updates of our activities this past month!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, November 2, 2011 at Wednesday, November 02, 2011 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment