Yesterday was a pretty good day, which was a nice change of pace from the rest of the week. After I took care of the animals and took the pup outside, I unloaded the dishwasher and reloaded it. I stretched - which I really should start doing everyday :\ And then I pulled of the books out of the spare bedroom and spread them all over the office floor ;) (I'm seeing what will fit on bookshelves when we can afford to get more, and then putting them back in boxes nicely.) While I was sorting through books, I turned itunes on shuffle, and apparently a majority of the songs I have on here are LDS songwriters and Owl City, so I was thoroughly happy while cleaning :)
Today has been a pretty good day as well. I slept in until 9am (which never happens without snoozing the 7:30am alarm, which I didn't even hear today). Aside from having to work for a couple of hours (from home, so it didn't suck too badly), I've hung around the house with Matt. I made french toast for breakfast, and we watched an episode of Star Trek: Next Generation before I had to work. After work, I watched Matt play Xbox for awhile and took care of some stuff for church. I caught up on reading blogs, and I talked to my Daddy, who still can't see yet :( (I don't know if I mentioned, but he had surgery on his eye because his retina was detaching...again - he just went through this while they were in New Mexico.) I've pretty much decided to hold off on my Walmart trip until Monday, and our dinner plans fell through, so we get to have a lovely evening in :) Oh, and we just played with the puppy, both of us. It's fun to watch her. And I played with the kitty today. It's fun to watch the animals :)
So today, I'm thankful for good days :)
This entry was posted
on Saturday, November 12, 2011
at Saturday, November 12, 2011
. You can follow any responses to this entry through the
comments feed
.
