Fingernails  

Posted by Amber

Today, I'm thankful for fingernails.  Actually, my thumbnails to be more precise.  They are such awesome little built-in tools!  I decided to have an orange today.  Usually I make Matt peel for me, but I decided to be a big girl and do it myself.  My thumbnail made an awesome little knife to dig into the skin.  They were also useful for prying the skin off of the tasty fruit inside.  Once all of the peel was off, my nails also did a wonderful job scoring the sections of orange so I could actually open it up and divide it into segments.  Yay for tasty oranges - and for my built-in tools :)

This entry was posted on Thursday, November 24, 2011 at Thursday, November 24, 2011 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment